Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“PreOrder”) with Fibonacci, LLC (“we”, “ us”, or “Fibonacci”) for our building materials and (“Products”). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Fiboancci Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- Pre-Order Reservation When placing a Pre-Order for Fibonacci Products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Fibonacci shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped by sending an e-mail to sales@Fibonacci.com.
- Payment You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Your placing of a preorder constitutes your express agreement to Fibonacci of charging the full Price of the Products at such time. All sales are final.
- Priority Fibonacci will build Products according to the order in which the Pre-Order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products.
- Delivery Schedule Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Fibonacci does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, Fibonacci is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you periodical updates with respect to such delivery schedule
- Price The purchase price (“Price”) does not include taxes, shipping, and other government charges, which are your responsibility
- Cancellation Fibonacci may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If Fibonacci cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the purchase Price without interest (and you will not pay any processing fee).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FIBONACCI BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT FIBONACCI IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale The purchase of the Products is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by Fibonacci, including in respect of any software included in the Products or intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. The current Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found in the footer of the checkout page and are subject to change without notice. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these terms and conditions and the refund policy
- Age and Residency You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old, are a resident of the Unites States, and will take delivery of your Product in the United States. You acknowledge and agree that Fibonacci will initially focus its service efforts on certain geographical areas, and may expand to other areas as the company grows.
- DISCLAIMER. FIBONACCI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT DISPLAYED BY FIBONACCI WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED THE PRE-ORDER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT, ITS DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THAT THE PRODUCT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY YOU MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT.
- Changes to the Terms Fibonacci reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes.
- Miscellaneous Provisions These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and it supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. The venue for any actions relating to the subject matter or enforcement of this Agreement shall be in Anne Arundel County, the place were this Agreement was entered and is to be performed. You may not assign this Agreement or any of the rights granted to you hereunder.
Last Updated: July 4, 2019